o to ci chodzi?
Installing CryBlend (by Duo Oratar) - Windows
1. Download the latest build of Cryblend from above.
2. Unpack the .zip file. You should be left with two items, README.txt and a folder called io_export_cryblend.
3. Read the readme file. Always read the readme.
4. Place the io_export_cryblend folder into your Blender installations addon directory. If you installed Blender the normal way this will be located at C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\X.XX\scripts\addons\
5. The X.XX should be replaced with whatever the current version of Blender you are using is for instance if you are using 2.65 you should replace that with 2.65.
6. Open up Blender and do not modify anything. Click on the file menu in the top left hand corner and select User Preferences.
7. In the User Preferences window selected the addons tab and search for Cryblend. Cryblend appears in the import-export category. Tick the box to enable it and click on “Save as Default” in the bottom left corner to save your settings.
8. Cryblend is now ready for use. Restart Blender and the Cryblend menu should appear on the right hand side of the info bar along the top of Blender's interface (by default).
9. Additional set up is required for the Run Resource Compiler feature which allows Cryblend to run the Resource Compiler at the same time as the export from Blender, accelerating the production of objects. In order to do this, select in the Cryblend menu select Find the Resource Compiler and navigate to CryEngine3\BinXX\rc\rc.exe and select it.